In New Hampshire, it depends on what is going on in your family and with your case. In some instances, if you and your co-parent have an idea as to what your parenting schedule looks like, you can implement it without a Court order while you sort out the other aspects of your divorce. In other instances, if you believe that you or your child are at risk of irreparable harm because of the acts of your co-parent, a Petition for Ex Parte Relief can be filed or a request for a Temporary Hearing can be filed, at which time the Court will decide what happens with your child or children while your Divorce or Separation is being finalized. In order to determine the best approach for you and your children, please contact us for a consultation.

Morneau Law