Practice Areas

Morneau Law handles matters in the areas of family law including divorce, parenting disputes and child support cases,  as well as estate planning and administration in addition to the following:






If you are unsure if your unique situation fits into one of these categories, feel free to contact us. If we are unable to take your matter we will refer you to another attorney who may be able to assist you.  

squareAttorney Morneau is trained specifically in the Collaborative Law Practice. This practice is an alternative to the traditional practice of adversarial family litigation such as divorce and parenting disputes. To learn more about this process please visit our page on Collaborative Law.

While focusing in Southern New Hampshire, we also handle matters in any Circuit and Superior Court in New Hampshire.