am a dedicated family lawyer and business owner. I am known for helping good people through tough times, such as divorce and parenting matters. As a child of an amicable divorce, I know how hard divorce can be on children, even in the best of situations. With a focus on working together for the interests of the family, I strive to give my clients the tools they need for a successful future.
I have a strong reputation of giving back to the New Hampshire community that I grew up in and support my team to do the same. I genuinely care about my team, clients and community and look forward to continuing to grow my practice in the Nashua area.
I attended Franklin Pierce University (formerly known as Franklin Pierce College) and received a Bachelor of Art in Criminal Justice with a minor in Sociology. I received my degree of Juris Doctor from the University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law (formerly known as Franklin Pierce Law Center).
- Licensed to practice in all New Hampshire State and Federal Courts
- Member of the New Hampshire Bar Association
- Host of Law Line, Annually
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- United States District Court, District of New Hampshire
- United States Bankruptcy Court
- New Hampshire Charitable Foundation, Member Regional Advisory Board, Nashua Region
- New Hampshire Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence, Former Board Member and Treasurer
AWARDS AND ACCOLADES
These recognitions both testify to our firm’s longstanding dedication to excellence, and motivate us in our continued pursuit of nothing less than the best for our clients. Here at Morneau Law, we combine this quantifiable expertise with award-winning professional ability in our approach to every new case in order to bring our clients outstanding legal representation.